Job offer: We‘re looking for an employee in instruction of our costumer.
Medical-Technical Assistant for Functional Diagnostics (m/f/d)
Cardiology department of a hospital in North Rhine-Westfalia
A modern maximum-care hospital under public ownership in North Rhine-Westfalia.
The highly modern cardiac catheterization laboratory located in the clinic for cardiology, pneumology and angiology.
- Assistance in the execution of cardiovascular diagnostic and interventional examinations
- Patient care during the examinations
- Quality control, archiving process and digital data storage
- You have a finished apprenticeship as a medical-technical assistant for functional diagnostics
- Recent graduates are welcome
- Ideally, You already gained first work experience
- You are characterized by a great sense of responsibility and flexibility
The company offers you
- A wide-ranging and interesting field of activity in a modern large-scale hospital
- A permanent employment with a performance-based salary and attractive additional benefits
- Compatibility of work and family life
- Multifaceted further education and training possibilities
We’re looking forward to hearing from you
We’re instructed with this contract exclusive. Interested? Send us your application! We’ll contact you for further details. Our service for you is for free!
Send your application to: email@example.com